1. What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community.
We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
2. Automated spam filtering
Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email [and other] messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
3. Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by our systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
4. User spam
We provide a facility that enables users to send [email messages / private messages] to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for commercial purposes. Full terms and conditions concerning the use of the facility are set out in [document].]
5. How we may contact you
We will not:
– have a pre-checked field on our subscription form
– have a subscription form that subscribes users to an unrelated list
– send out unrelated offers or unrelated content to our newsletter list
– add an email address into a list without the subscriber’s permission
– email someone who has requested to be removed from our list
– utilize a list older than 6 months without reconfirming the Recipients’ subscriptions
– send out a regular newsletter to a recipient who has opted-in to receive it
– send out information and content to Recipients who have requested to receive content on that topic from our organisation
7. Changes to this anti-spam policy
We may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
8. Contact us
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam or should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact us
using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
Serious Laughter Pty Limited
ACN 066 718 107
Tracy Bartram – Director
PO Box 88